You’ve no doubt eaten fish tacos, but have you ever tried fish enchiladas? This is the perfect dish to make if you want to satisfy your Mexican-food cravings in the middle of winter.
- 4 Regal Springs Tilapia fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups Spanish rice cooked
- 1¾ cups black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese grated
- 3½ cups red enchilada sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- fresh cilantro to garnish
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a small pan, heat oil. Season Regal Springs Tilapia fillets with salt and pepper, and fry in the pan until cooked through. Remove from heat and flake Tilapia with a fork.
Place ¾ cooked Spanish rice in the center of each tortilla. Add fish, black beans and some of the grated cheese. Roll tortillas and place in a 13x9" baking pan or oven-safe dish.
Pour red enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle remaining grated cheese on top. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro and serve.
Calories are per serving.